SK680II-H with 2 Fans DC Type Overhead Static Eliminator
● Low energy,only 32W power consumption in full load which equivalent to 3 small energy-saving fluorescent tube lights
● Stable ion balance,class A ion balance within +/-5v,more accurate by calibration
● Faster and more efficient in static discharging,it takes 1 second to eliminate 1KV electrostatic in a 30cm coverage
●Come with hot air blowing,used for cold weather
●Static eliminators are widely used in electronic assembly,camera,watches and other precision electronic,plastic films covering,cutting,demolding etc
Features in structure
1.The front double layer cover can inspect the ion balance and isolate potential interference signal.
2.It is easy and safe to take off the back cover and clean the emitter and blades with a clip design
3.It is easy and safe to take off the back cover and clean the emitter and blades with a clip design
4.Easy to replace the ion emitting needle
5.With the ion emitting needle behind the air blower,the generated positive and negative ions will be mixed and neutralized thoroughly
6.Electric circuit will be cut off once cover removed,protect operator from electric shocking
Features in electronic design
1.LCD display: Bright contrast,visualize, display ion balance and working time, menu functions.
2. Micro Processing technology: friendly interface, compatible with computer communication and monitor
each ionizer within the network.
3.Five-speed fan: the imported air blower runs at 3000-5000 rotation/min and blows very strong air, the volume ranged from 1 to 3 controlled by the program
4. Warning function: the ion balance could be set manually,once it is out of the standard ion balance, a warning will be
given by a beep and the display flashes.
5.on balance adjustment: the ion balance could be adjusted by the program within 50V to get the ideal static eliminating performance.
6.Password lockout function: Password setting function could avoid unauthorized
|Power Rating||23W/620W(hot air blowing)|
|Ion Balance||0±5v/0±10v(hot air blowing)|
[Discharge Time Test]
|Operating voltage:0/AC220V Testing voltage:1KV-100V Temperature:25°c|
|Ion balance (V)||0±5||0±5||0±3||0±2|
|680II-1||Ions Generator Needle|